Acura World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 2014 RDX 2wd with Nav package. According to The Acura Hands Free Link site on phone compatibility, the Verizon "Droid Incredible 4g lte" is compatible for receiving text msgs. I have been unable to access this feature and I have been to the dealer and had the "hands Free link module replaced! I have tried several other phones as well with no luck. Any other RDX owners with this problem? Are there any owners using the text feature sucessfully?, if so, what phone/carrier are you using?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Works fine on my 2014 RDX. I have an LG Optimus G on Sprint.
Text messages are read when received and the phone menu gives several optional replies to choose from as a reply.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a HTC Rezound from Verizon and I cannot get it to work even though it's on the list. I have to say that over all I am NOT impressed with the "Tech Package".

·
Registered
3 Posts
My Samsung Galaxy III did not work at first, but there was a software update on my phone that I did (check to see if your phone has any) and this update supported SMS texting feature. I also think there is a setting you have to change in the car's screen to allow this feature to work.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts