Acura World banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What brand mat and dog barrier do you all use to protect your 2017 MDX? I want be sure I purchase the best possible mat and barrier/gate. I’ve been searching on Google/Amazon and want to be sure I purchase the right product the first time.
The reason I’m asking is because I have the captain seats in the 2nd row which would require a gate that goes the whole height of the car otherwise the dogs could squeeze through the middle.
I also want to purchase the correct mat that protects the vehicle without making it difficult to access storage compartments and utilize the 3rd row of seats.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I think you can easily buy something like this on Amazon or eBay. You may even find new units of the product. The main thing is to make sure that the dog gate is suitable for you. My friend had a funny story about the gate. He ordered the gates from some company that requested the smallest amount for them. When it came time to install, it turned out that the gate was too small. However, the manufacturing company refused to redo the work. Then I advised him https://everlastgates.com/. They have already installed a gate for me several times. I wish you good luck in your search!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts