Acura World banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how to modify the 3 streaming media options?
The car came from the dealer with Google Play, Spotify and Pandora.
I found a workaround, to access SoundCloud, using AnyAutoAudio and MyCloudPlayer, but now I've accidentally modified this now to have Amazon Music, Spotify and iHeartRadio.
I've uninstalled and reinstalled Android Auto, but it's stuck on these new 3 options.
I can't figure out how to modify these, while waiting for SoundCloud to be a native option, if that ever happens.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does anyone know how to modify the 3 streaming media options?
The car came from the dealer with Google Play, Spotify and Pandora.
I found a workaround, to access SoundCloud, using AnyAutoAudio and MyCloudPlayer, but now I've accidentally modified this now to have Amazon Music, Spotify and iHeartRadio.
I've uninstalled and reinstalled Android Auto, but it's stuck on these new 3 options.
I can't figure out how to modify these, while waiting for SoundCloud to be a native option, if that ever happens.
Welcome to ADV Contractors. We are expertized in manufacturing and installing shopfront & shutter all over the UK and have years of experience. We offer you the best services and maintenance and provides every type of shutter and its repair system, and including shop fronts

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.