Acura World banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After negotiate back and forth with 3 Acura dealerships here in Houston. I got an offer of $28,500 for a 03' siver TLp with Navigation. Drive out is at $30,100. Does that sound like a good deal? what is the price that you paid for your 03 TLP? Anyway, i'm still trying to convince them to throw in a woodtrim steering wheel...:boink:

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
kraziedn said:
After negotiate back and forth with 3 Acura dealerships here in Houston. I got an offer of $28,500 for a 03' siver TLp with Navigation. Drive out is at $30,100. Does that sound like a good deal? what is the price that you paid for your 03 TLP? Anyway, i'm still trying to convince them to throw in a woodtrim steering wheel...:boink:

i believe it's reasonable. i don't know about the most updated price, but my 02 tls without navi, it was 29500 before tax, and i got it for just uder 32k out of the door. the way i remember it is, tlp non-navi, tlp navi, tls non-navi, tls navi, they all separate by around 2k.

·
Registered
14,297 Posts
kraziedn said:

That cant be right... how many miles does it have on it?! Cuz basicly they are selling that car UNDER invoice. Invoice price on that car is $28,871. So how the hell are they selling it for 28,500??? :dunno:

·
Acuraworld Junior Member
82 Posts
I say that's a killer deal since last year I got my 2002 TLP w/out navi for $29,500 out the door..if you get '03 w/ navi for 31k, you got yourself a great deal. BTW, i'm in Houston too..man, next time I need to buy a car, i need you to come along to do the talking ;)

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Re: Re: $28,500 for TLP with Navi?

Crazy_Jizzal said:

That cant be right... how many miles does it have on it?! Cuz basicly they are selling that car UNDER invoice. Invoice price on that car is $28,871. So how the hell are they selling it for 28,500??? :dunno:
sometimes they can do that cuz they get additional kickbacks from Manufacture. I bought like 6 cars from this one particular honda dealer and know the GM very well and he explained to me how sometimes they can sell car below invoice and still make money. It's rare, but possible.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Thats a great price because my 2002 TLP non nav in NY was $28000 even, before tax. The other dealer wanted $28500, which was only $300 off list. i got mine in september though, and the time of the year you buy the car has a definite effect on price.

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
randomwalk101 said:
I say that's a killer deal since last year I got my 2002 TLP w/out navi for $29,500 out the door..if you get '03 w/ navi for 31k, you got yourself a great deal. BTW, i'm in Houston too..man, next time I need to buy a car, i need you to come along to do the talking ;)
I got that offer from Sterling McCall Acura on HI-59, their sales people are assholes...but at the end, they agreed on 28,500. I didn't want to take that offer yet cuz' I want to play that agaisnt John Eagle Acura...see if they can offer better deal or not...Sterling McCall sales manager told me that the deal is only for today...no guarantee that it'll be there tomorrow...Yea right...hahaha...i laughed at them. They were playing all sorts of games at me...like asking me to let them run my credit check. I told them it's none of their business...then I whipped out my letter of approve auto credit from my credit union...they backed off on that. Anyway, I'm trying to get them throw in a body kits or at least a woodtrim steering wheel. Even though, I know that I want to drive out with that car so bad! I don't think i can sleep tonite, probadly dreamming about the TL all nite.:)

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
I paid about 31G's couple of years ago. :mad:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.