Acura World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im selling a 3rd gen TL front bumper(years 04 - 06) for about 50% less than the retail price which is around $320. Im selling it for half off because i work at a body shop and some of these bumpers that they turned down are being thrown away and yet some are in very good condition. So i figured someone might want it as opposed to me outright tossing it.

This particular one has a small cut on the left side of it as you can see in the images and the housing which holds the emblem in the top center is cracking; finding one of these where that center piece isn't cracking is quite hard to come by since they break easy. However, these aren't hard to fix and other than that the bumper is great.

my asking price is $150 due to its flaws and im firm on the price, but will entertain offers
please contact me at [email protected] for any questions or if you're looking to buy

Attachments

·
Registered
114 Posts
Yea, that is way too much brother, I dont know what your thinking; but your on the internet..

It is fairly reasonable to take off 50% value, but to be honest I would compare it to a junk yard who got them around. Someone will surely cop up a better deal for a quality oem part. *not implying yours is not OEM

1 - 2 of 2 Posts