Acura World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw it this weekend. **Maybe** worth a rental. Had just a couple mildly funny parts.

During the Previews I was in hysterics over Sorority Boys though... that one looks like it could be up there with the American Pie movies... we'll see.

·
Registered
14,326 Posts
GoldTypeS said:
Saw it this weekend. **Maybe** worth a rental. Had just a couple mildly funny parts.

During the Previews I was in hysterics over Sorority Boys though... that one looks like it could be up there with the American Pie movies... we'll see.

Ok man, now i know you have bad taste... i saw 40days 40 nights, and it was HOTT, i thought it was a great film....

and for saying that movie Sorority boy movie looking funny... you should be shot in the penis!! :bash: :drink:

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
Re: Re: 40 Days and 40 Nights

Crazy_AcurA said:

Ok man, now i know you have bad taste... i saw 40days 40 nights, and it was HOTT, i thought it was a great film....

and for saying that movie Sorority boy movie looking funny... you should be shot in the penis!! :bash: :drink:

You'd need an expert marksman to hit that little tadpole.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Re: Re: 40 Days and 40 Nights

Scorpius said:

You'd need an expert marksman to hit that little tadpole.
Hmmm... how would you know? Funny comment coming from a right-wing homophobe. :D

BTW, "Tex" is not a little tadpole, thank you very much.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: 40 Days and 40 Nights

GoldTypeS said:

Hmmm... how would you know? Funny comment coming from a right-wing homophobe. :D

BTW, "Tex" is not a little tadpole, thank you very much.
eww :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
Re: Re: 40 Days and 40 Nights

Crazy_AcurA said:

You'd hit anything w/ legs and a hole. Talk about bad taste! hehe :sqnteek: :D :cool:

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 40 Days and 40 Nights

clp said:
bish, I have a digital camera and not an ounce of shame... YOU GOT OFF EASY here, buddy ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts