Acura World banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey i was wondering if anyone is interested in a TL meet on 4th of July , my plans are a Barbeque at the beach, a drive and later on the fireworks. And if anyone can help with organization, let me know if you guys can help or if interested in it.

[email protected]

626-233-0536 Cell phone

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hey Guys, we didn't meet up for a while, what happen to everybody!! What happen to that Hot IMport Night at July?? I guess everyone is busy...hope we can all meet up and see how's everyone doing!! Take care

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
I may be able to attend if it is in the afternoon because I have to go to work in the evening...let me know.

·
Jack This
2,318 Posts
Prolly gonna kick it in Corona, where the smelly cows are. (Blows down wind from Chino and Norco) :laugh:
Let me know where ya'll gonna be.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Okie, the meet is at Huntington BEach Pier 14, i'll be there around 10:00 a.m. bring anyone and anything if you want to.
if you get lost you can call me at my cell,
Ivan 626-233-0536

So it's Barbeque at the BEach
Then later on our own fireworks
Then catch the late firework shows,

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
BlueTL said:
Okie, the meet is at Huntington BEach Pier 14, i'll be there around 10:00 a.m. bring anyone and anything if you want to.
if you get lost you can call me at my cell,
Ivan 626-233-0536

So it's Barbeque at the BEach
Then later on our own fireworks
Then catch the late firework shows,
hey, who else is gonna be there?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.