Acura World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
From Chaparral Road to Shea going North on Scottsdale. He had his girl in the car which looked like she was a buck 75 but then again 120 looks heavy to me so I bet she was like 130 hahah. Nah they were both cool. Anyhow we were just fooling around in and out of traffic for a while. Of course I was leading and driving like an absolute nut. 45 zone by the way and I'm doing 90-110 in and out of cars with him behind me. Did some pretty sweet moves, I bet it would have been something really fun to watch as a passenger or from above.

Umm anyhow we got to line up 4 times throughout our little 5 or 6 mile race. First time he launched good on me about a full car to 40mph and then by 100 I was still that car back. Second time I got my best jump ever in that CLS, Fucking thing just took off and to 100 I was a full car ahead. Third Time we both spun a lot but I grabbed traction and beat him. Then 4th race he started rolling as opposite light turned red and he launched a good car on me to 60. Then we just went in and out for a little while longer, Of course we all know I'm a nut so I was doing crazier shit and ahead. But he was a cool guy, License plate XS4 from Utah I think. Well if you see this post hit me up on AIM. That was fun.

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
you frickin nutcase! good kills though ;) :bigok:

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey I resemble that. :D

Thank you though, it was all good driving, crazy driving but good driving.

He did beat me twice off the line though.

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
I thought an S4, traction or not, could own us. Don't they have a 6MT?

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
autoxCLS said:
I thought an S4, traction or not, could own us. Don't they have a 6MT?
I thought he would own me too, only thoughts I had was he was on full and he had a passenger and maybe luggage. I was on empty with only golf clubs in the car. Also Maybe he just couldn't drive well. That is why I'm hoping we will check my post on both forums and respond.

·
9+ years = addiction
1,685 Posts
i got burned by a S4 shifttronic. no competiton
i was driving a type S TL
he just burned me like no tomorrow :(

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
Shifttronic? Is that like our Sport Shift, or is it a clutchless F1-style shifter?

Cause if it's SS-like, we actually have an even match torque-wise and we get them on HP.

nick said:
i got burned by a S4 shifttronic. no competiton
i was driving a type S TL
he just burned me like no tomorrow :(

·
Registered
20 Posts
pgatour1 said:
Third Time we both spun a lot but I grabbed traction and beat him.
I had an s4 and I have never spun my tires enough for another car to take off quicker than me!!!!

VtecAddict

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Re: 5 Miles with an S4

vtecaddict said:

I had an s4 and I have never spun my tires enough for another car to take off quicker than me!!!!

VtecAddict
Dude I couldn't believe it myself. I know what these cars can do and I know what I have done to one of them. But he def spun those tires, we were also on a little slick area you could tell there had been an accident there sometime recently. But he chirped another time too.

But everyone knows here I race so much I never lie in my stories, all the shit I say is true, whether I win or lose don't matter I just enjoy it. :D

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
it possibly could have been the auto. stick, they are supposed to run 0-60 in around 5.5-5.4. maybe he didnt know how to drive or some shit. but i've ran with an S4 in my sis's RSX and we were dead even the whole time, but thats with the CAI, and i'd like to think i can drive stick well, very well. so i beleive it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts