Acura World banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was in the middle lane of a 3-lane road, at a red light. An '87 Vette comes up on my right, I look over, but he doesn't seem to want to play. So, off I go. Then, I see some halo lights behind me and want to see if it's a 7 series, so I get in the far left lane. We get to the next red light, and I see that it's a 5 series. Darn, I was hoping to see what the 7 has in it. Vette in the right lane, 5 series in the middle, and me in the left, and none are looking over at me, so I think nothing of it when the light turns green. Bam, both of the other cars are off! Luckily, I am not one to pussyfoot around, so I went WOT (I was in 1st down the bracket luckily, because SS might of been too slow to react). Surprised, I quickly overtake the 5 series, and keeping up with the Vette but his front tire was at my bumper. Speed limit is 40, so I shift into second and let off the gas. The 5 series goes by and I see it's a 530 (darn, but should of know I couldn't do that to a 540). The Vette had slowed down, too, so I look over and give him the thumbs up and he smiles, then turns right. So, I get up to the 530 and he won't even look at me and SLOWS DOWN TO 30MPH. So, I slow down, wanting to just let the guy know it was fun, and stuff, but he would not look my way. I do this for almost two more miles before he turns off the road. What a prick. I wonder if he would of beat me, if he would of looked over and smiled. I hate sore loosers...:rant:

·
magic number ==> 69
318 Posts
good race, i should do that sometime:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.