Acura World banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whille my car was getting serviced i happen to stroll into the showroom and then I just happened to test drive a new 6 speed non navi. And now I can't stop thinking about it. What a great feeling to be driving a manual car again.Love it. The throws were short and precise (didnt feel that notching people talk about). ANd it pulled like a bitch.

Dealer said he would take my car pluse 8200 bucks out the door. :bigcry:

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
mdaniel used to have the 5-spd slush box but he switched it up for the 6-spd manny...he loves it, just ask him!

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
Loseit said:
Dealer just called and said they'll nock 1200 bucks off the price~!!:sqnteek: I haven't even negtioated yet. AHhahah!
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Looks like you're getting a 6-speed then? :eek:

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
your car plus 8200? Do you own it outright? What would that make the value of your current car?

·
Registered
196 Posts
DO IT!!!

Go to the darkside! :D

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
autoxCLS said:
your car plus 8200? Do you own it outright? What would that make the value of your current car?

Now its car plus 7000. That means that he as put my car at @ the 22-23k mark. That is OK, but my car only has 16000 miles on it AND there is no way i'm payin sticker.:D

·
Moderator?
9,790 Posts
For reference in case you didn't see my other threads:

I bought a 2001 CL-S w/navi in March 2000. I sold it a month ago with 38,500 miles for $22,000 private party. I bought a 2003 CL-S 6 speed w/navi for $31,800 (dest. incl.) + TTL. Both cars were equipped with spoiler, wheel locks, and splash guards.

And oh yeah, the 6 speed pulls like a mofo especially with my Dunlop tires. I'm really thinking about Comptech headers and sways.

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
staying stock my ass, mike! ;)

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
mdaniel said:
For reference in case you didn't see my other threads:

I bought a 2001 CL-S w/navi in March 2000. I sold it a month ago with 38,500 miles for $22,000 private party. I bought a 2003 CL-S 6 speed w/navi for $31,800 (dest. incl.) + TTL. Both cars were equipped with spoiler, wheel locks, and splash guards.

And oh yeah, the 6 speed pulls like a mofo especially with my Dunlop tires. I'm really thinking about Comptech headers and sways.
No, remember when you got it. I was jealous then, too!:p I know, fun and satisfaction-factor wise, i will love the damn thing. It is the financial part that is killing me.:(

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Loseit said:
Whille my car was getting serviced i happen to stroll into the showroom and then I just happened to test drive a new 6 speed non navi. And now I can't stop thinking about it. What a great feeling to be driving a manual car again.Love it. The throws were short and precise (didnt feel that notching people talk about). ANd it pulled like a bitch.

Dealer said he would take my car pluse 8200 bucks out the door. :bigcry:
first of all, i think u should do it. But before u do decide, think with a calm head. Get your math straight and then walk into the dealer and make your offer. He offered ur car plus 8200, then dropped 1200. I am assuming he will go down further. U could possibly get out by paying like 5k plus ur car. That would be awesome. So do some research and come up with some numbers that u r gonna play around with..
Kewl.

LIL Raja

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.