Acura World banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where to get em. I know there was a site that had em around
$130 each. But, for the life of me I can't find it now. If anyone has
a hookup or know a good place please post!!!

·
Registered
385 Posts
I tried checking that link. They don't list the prices for HID bulbs, just the prices for HID conversion kits.
:dunno:

·
Registered
14,122 Posts
hey hey hey question for the First Gen guys here. I think HIDS4Less.com says our fog bulb is H3, but I remember hearing it was H3c. anyone here have 6000k HID's and did you do your fogs too? It also warns you that some fog housings may burn up.... anyone end up with melted housings? Im about to get the Stage II's from there but I need to talk to you guys first. AcuraWorld represent!

·
Registered
14,297 Posts
rominl said:

does anyone know if a groupbuy is possible on this one?

not sure if that would be a good idea. I heard many people say that they drag on shippment. Im included. They took forever to send me the bulbs, which they never did. They kept telling me it was backordered, and be shipped next week, then next week would come around and they would say they same thing, that went on for a month, so then i just canceled my order.

I know people have got their bulbs from them, but im not sure how long they had to wait for them.

I got lucky and bought it off of someone on the board used. :beerchug:

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
Crazy_AcurA said:

not sure if that would be a good idea. I heard many people say that they drag on shippment. Im included. They took forever to send me the bulbs, which they never did. They kept telling me it was backordered, and be shipped next week, then next week would come around and they would say they same thing, that went on for a month, so then i just canceled my order.

I know people have got their bulbs from them, but im not sure how long they had to wait for them.

I got lucky and bought it off of someone on the board used. :beerchug:
umm...... i heard about that too. are there any other places selling 6k? ray (elegantTL) you are from so cal, can you hook up someone for a group buy? i know you can get it there. i am sure a lot of people here want them

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
ElegantTL-S said:
Hmmm...dammit Henry....why did you send me this link?! :D

I might be able to setup a Group Buy for Phillips 6000K D2R, and maybe D2S if you want to blind people. I will let you guys know tomorrow as I am meeting him tomorrow.
well if you are busy and need help let me know. i can definitely handle the group buy. and there are tons of help around here too :)

and why i sent you the link? coz':
1) you are a nice guy
2) you know people
3) you are in so cal, second place with most car mods shops besides vancouver
4) i know you, and
5) everyone is looking at you :D:D

·
That is all.....
5,936 Posts
ElegantTL-S said:
Hmmm...dammit Henry....why did you send me this link?! :D

I might be able to setup a Group Buy for Phillips 6000K D2R, and maybe D2S if you want to blind people. I will let you guys know tomorrow as I am meeting him tomorrow.
Yes let's get a grewp buy going.....:p

·
Registered
385 Posts
I might be interested in some bulbs too if the price is right. I think I'll try the D2S. Hope oncoming traffic is wearing shades :cool: .

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
i'll be sure to let you guys know tomorrow....

haha....dude Josh..i suggest we stick with the correct ones..so many people is already complaining about HIDs....but those dorks always look into our lights...they are trying to make HID's illegal...but i doubt it'll work...besides...we already have the technology...and the companies are still gonna make em. ;) but i still suggest D2R, so your light output will be more concertrated, instead of flying all over the place

·
That is all.....
5,936 Posts
ElegantTL-S said:
i'll be sure to let you guys know tomorrow....

but i still suggest D2R, so your light output will be more concertrated, instead of flying all over the place
Well said! Totally agree!:D

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
how much for the D2R for the groupbuy?? will it fit on the CLS?

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
evolaerok said:

We don't have a group buy as of yet, but the bulbs are like $140 each.... it will fit cls too...
how bright are the projector bulbs??

·
That is all.....
5,936 Posts
X3.2clsX said:

how bright are the projector bulbs??
the projector's aren't brighter, just as elegant says, the light will go everywhere. Especially with a car that has headlight setups for reflective lighting...

They give off a more purplish hue...

Attachments

·
Registered
737 Posts
:sqnteek:hey, damn that ****** lights bright:squintfin ....wtf, that's gotta be a pimp:eek: ...Shyne:afro:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
shit i'll take that

1 - 20 of 68 Posts