Acura World banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I been looking around for 7443 bulbs in the color amber. Every place i checked seemed not to carry the bulbs. Does anyone know if they even make amber 7443 bulbs. And if so do you know where i can order/pick up the bulbs from. Thanks for your help....

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i converted the front 7440 to 7443 since 7440 are not constant and are single filament. 7443 are double filament and this is what i used to make my whole bumper light constant and blink brighter when i put my turn signal on.....

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i got hyper whites already.....wanna try give my car a jdm look at night......i got the jdm lip, and jdm headlights......the grill and clear bumper lights are not jdm....but at night you won't be able to telll

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Everything on my car is on hold.......where do i begin
jdm lights-parking light is a different diameter so mike is looking on how to get the correct bulb for me from japan
front lip-finish being painted but the grill is not so i am waiting for the grill to finish and the stock sideskirts to be painted
Koni struts-the wrong ones got sent to me
groundcontrols-should be arriving any day now
Rims-my c2's just got powdercoated black but i am running out of money for tires=(....sorry for all the delays i'll find a way to let you guys see my ugly car........

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.