Acura World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me if the anti-theft light should be blinking while driving?
the light is located on the radio console...how do i know if the alarm is enabled or disabled....thx. bandi

·
Registered
55 Posts
The Vigor has an anti theft for the whole car as well as the radio and are seperate.

No the ant theft light should not be flashing, even though I don't know which stereo you have. Am I to assume you got the anti theft code to work and the stereo is working now?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Vigor has an anti theft for the whole car as well as the radio and are seperate.

No the ant theft light should not be flashing, even though I don't know which stereo you have. Am I to assume you got the anti theft code to work and the stereo is working now?
I didnt know that it had seperate antithefts!!!!! Yes i have the correct code...but it still will not take it..the anti theft light blinks constantly on the radio..i have the vigor ls it has cassette and dsp sound...probably used to have a cd changer in the trunk...this all started with the light going out intermittenly on the display, which now has finally stopped coming on at all..i did have motors switched a few years ago but the radio has worked at one time since then?????:eek:

·
Registered
55 Posts
You have a couple choices, remove the DSP Stereo, get the serial number and check to see if the code is indeed correct via a dealership. While you have the stereo out of the car, take it apart and repair the blank display if you feel you'r enclind to do so.

You can always purchase another DSP radio with the proper code and a working display for about $50.00 or less plus shipping.

Get an aftermarket stereo although I really like my DSP stock stereo.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts