Acura World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Drl light came on in dash. Causing my headlights not to work at all. Just right side high beam. Think the module needs soldered but can't locate it. Been online and looked under steering wheel. Nothing.....i have no lights!!!! Help

·
Registered
109 Posts
Too bad to hear about the issue. See if this video would help you troubleshoot the DRL circuit. A niehgbor mentioned about that video when he was fixing the cluster lights on his RL. I'll ask him when I come over tomorrow to help him install the shocks and m/t tires on his Wrangler..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I actually found it! It's behind the back seat, drivers side. Gotta pull the rear seat out and there it is. Mine was fried. Couldn't really solder it as too many were ruined. I found a Canadian vendor or eBay thatsells used modules for cheap though. Currently waiting for it to be delivered.
Funny because i was told it's under dash, drivers side. Tore it apart, not there. Then I was told it's under glove box next to the side kick panel. Not there! Under seats, not there. In engine, not there! Lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts