Registered
4,224 Posts
Crazy Bimmer said:
Playa play ON! :eek: :eek:
:beerchug: hells yes. Looks awsome

·
Registered
737 Posts
that shit looks pimp as fuck man...those are the best rims next to mine:D...Shyne:king:

·
Registered
228 Posts
ridin on dub! :beerchug: im thinking about getting 19's but the guy who i know that sells wheels told me to just get 18's because 19" tires cost about the same as 20" tires... he said 18" tires are a lot less compared to 19's.... ive never compared prices but how much did you pay for your tires??

oh and by the way mantis, did you show up at the last acura meet on hwy 6 next to john eagle?

·
Acuraworld Junior Member
118 Posts
Dude, the rims looks sooo nice on that color. PERFECT!!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bawlin_on_18s said:
ridin on dub! :beerchug: im thinking about getting 19's but the guy who i know that sells wheels told me to just get 18's because 19" tires cost about the same as 20" tires... he said 18" tires are a lot less compared to 19's.... ive never compared prices but how much did you pay for your tires??

oh and by the way mantis, did you show up at the last acura meet on hwy 6 next to john eagle?
hwy 6 in H-Town? Hmm, I'm more in the DFW area, so I'm afraid I didn't make it to that meet. :p

Tires were 285 a piece, rims were a little over 700 a piece +shipping.

·
Registered
737 Posts
285 a piece, that sux man...online tires slangin them for 255 a tire...anyways, you kinda did go all out ha:D...Shyne:king:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Shyne said:
285 a piece, that sux man...online tires slangin them for 255 a tire...anyways, you kinda did go all out ha:D...Shyne:king:
I almost bought from Onlnie tire, but because of discount tire's reliability, and tire replacement program, I decided to go with them. Heh, if I catch a nail, I won't be out another 250+, at least that's how I see it.

·
Registered
16,149 Posts
WOW. That's gorgeous...honestly one of THEE BEST looking CL's I've ever seen. You did it RIGHT, bro!

Looks great...especially that side profile shot. Good choice with the silver/polished combo...very nice.

:bigok: X 1829189189181949592 :D

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
GOD DAMN THAT LOOKS HOT!!! :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

oh how much did you pay for the rear tail lights?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.