Acura World banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We need more girls on this site.

Just thought I'd mention it.

:dunno:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,489 Posts
We need more members period, but women would be nice!!!:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,695 Posts
I'm on the newsgroups telling people about the site...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,380 Posts
avengerjr said:


yeah so...where are those pics you sorta promised of your chicks sister....

hot hot hot :D

:beerchug: :boink: :drink: :boink:
Haven't had any time to see her lately. But just to let you guys know, she has a b/f so what for? :dunno:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
422 Posts
Driven said:


Haven't had any time to see her lately. But just to let you guys know, she has a b/f so what for? :dunno:
So did Pamela Anderson Lee......but it didn't stop me from enjoying her video. ;)
 

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
Joined
·
10,481 Posts
Ken said:
So did Pamela Anderson Lee......but it didn't stop me from enjoying her video. ;)
Pamela Handerson? ;)
 

·
Fire-Breathing Femme
Joined
·
6,064 Posts
You mean I'm not enough for you guys? :(

Waaaaah!!! :bigcry:

I suppose Maddie doesn't count because she's not old enough to type... ;)
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
1,564 Posts
I guess I'm not enough either! ;) Hey, I may not be a post whore extraordinaire, but I like to think I bring some fun to the party. :kiss: :D

-Maria
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
1,564 Posts
raia_CL said:
i'm a girl, i just joined. so what, are there like 4 of us now?
Welcome to the board! :) And feel free to ignore Infamuz. ;) Now there are actually five of us (as far as I know)....yourself, Phoenix, AngelCL, CL-S-Bo, and me.

Hope you have fun!

-M
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,380 Posts
mfnlaw said:


Welcome to the board! :) And feel free to ignore Infamuz. ;) Now there are actually five of us (as far as I know)....yourself, Phoenix, AngelCL, CL-S-Bo, and me.

Hope you have fun!

-M
So, how you girls doing tonight ;)

Want to have some :beerchug: with me? :) ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,695 Posts
avengerjr said:


in the mean time can you post some pics of the women you have ;)

yeah baby! :boink:

Well... on that 'other' board, I had my file attachments privelages revoked... :rolleyes:
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Top