Acura World banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Other Day i was driving and i saw So many types of Limo, Mostly because of Prom Season but i was wonder has anyone seen a TL Limo? Do they even Exsits? Just Currious thats All.

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
I doubt it. Maybe RL??? :sqnteek: :sqnteek:

·
Registered
385 Posts
I've seen a Lexus GS430 Limo before. Haven't seen any Acura limos though. The SUV limos have become real popular too as of late. Excursions, Navigators, Hummers, you name it. People are really taking this "bigger is better" craze too far.:dunno:

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
umm. doesn't exist.

the TL is a nice car but i don't think people are crazy to make it a limo. Ultra luxury cars are converted into limos, then you got SUVs for space, and yeah even a GS400 & Jag. S-type, but no TL-S. The TL-S I think it's too much of a cross over between luxury and sports sedan.

hmm. corvette - that thing is pure ugly.

LIL Raja

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
TLover8888 said:
i've seen a corvette limo
I've seen a Lamborghini limo at some stereo shop. :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
633 Posts
I've seen ads in magazines like DuPont registry where they can make custom limos out of almost any type of vehicle for $64K:eek:

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
Re: bleep

LIL RAJA said:

What the hell. people have money but not know how to spend it? Why would u need a Lambo limo??

:bash:
Even though it was Lambo exterior, I am sure that was just one of those kit cars that has Poniac Engine & Tranny!! :D

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
Re: umm. doesn't exist.

LIL RAJA said:
the TL is a nice car but i don't think people are crazy to make it a limo. Ultra luxury cars are converted into limos, then you got SUVs for space, and yeah even a GS400 & Jag. S-type, but no TL-S. The TL-S I think it's too much of a cross over between luxury and sports sedan.

hmm. corvette - that thing is pure ugly.

LIL Raja

yeah but i've also seen like a Chrysler imperial limo :barf:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.