Acura World banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
bloo_tls02 said:

B/c i get a headache reading over the application process:D
ok, i will take the flame and give you a much easier instrustion here, and trust me on this bro, it's so easy i dont' see how it's more than one step more difficult than any other products

1) use dawn to wash your car once (you have to wash your car anyway)
2) clay bar the car if you want. this step is optional and it depends on you. (same option applies when you use other wax)
3) apply a layer of z1 (this is probably the ONLY additional step you have to do)
4) WITHOUT buffing away z1, put on z2 or z5 immediately. (same as in other wax)
5) after it hazes, which shouldn't take long at all, buff them off with ease (you do the same with other wax)
6) if you want your car to look awesome, put on a layer of z6. this is also optional (just like using other wax you can put on a layer of after wax polish to shine more).

easy enough?

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
fahoumh said:
and Zaino is soooooo easy to buff off as soon as it's done curing
i have to agree on this one. i was so tired after buffing off the maguier's off my old car, and with zaino, i can finished buffing off my car in 15 mins

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
I'm not a zaino user, but a friend of mine that tried it said this:

Use it like it's liquid gold. Use a VERY VERY SMALL AMOUNT or else you will wish you had - heh.

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
autoxCLS said:
I'm not a zaino user, but a friend of mine that tried it said this:

Use it like it's liquid gold. Use a VERY VERY SMALL AMOUNT or else you will wish you had - heh.
very true, you only need / have to apply a thin layer of zaino. applying too thick doesn't bring you anywhere :)

·
A dirty,foul,little boy!
27,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I decided to go w/ Klasse. Bought a kit for $40 (16.9 oz. of Klasse All-In-One, 16.9 oz. of Klasse High Gloss Sealant Glaze, and two micro-fiber applicators)

I'll let you know how it works out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.