Acura World banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know where to find a drivers rear wheel speed sensor? This ABS light is driving me crazy. I've been to every parts website I can think of. I even had the parts guy at my dealership go through and he couldn't find any. Or does anybody maybe have a spare on a parts car or something? No vigors in any junkyard within 200+ miles of me. Do any other Acura/Honda's from around that time maybe use a similar/the same sensor? The NSX sensor actually looks pretty close...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As KM said, knowing more details (like year) about your Vigor would be helpful but doing a quick search of Rockauto.com reveals they may have the wheel sensor you need.
[/
This car only existed in the US for 2.5 years with no model changes in the entire run. The year literally doesn’t matter except like 2 paint colors. It’s a 93. Again, doesn’t matter.
Also I checked rockauto, as stated when I said I checked every parts website known to man. rockauto has one, FOR THE FRONT. The front and rear sensors are different. I need a rear. Again, as I said.

I’m really not trying to be a dick here, and I know your used to idiots who don’t know what they are talking about, but please just give me the benefit of the doubt here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts