Acura World banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
hmm....i think i can i think i can...hahaa yea right...i want them projectors like da s2000!!! :( me want me want! :bigcry:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i too am in love with the s2000 projectors, but the reason they won't work is first because the projector does not comes out as a separate unit than the rest of the headlight. honda built it in. second, the s2000 only looks cool cuz the suspension is so rought that it bounces up and down. Accordv6er and I used one Porsche TURBO (that was truly hard to acquire, retail from porsche being $1000). and one a6 projector. then we changed the optics on both by modifying the focal lengths so that they look like NOTHING and i mean NOTHING on the road. dont ask me about the cost. ask Accordv6er from the A-TL forum.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Those are some sweet looking lights. Quite nice indeed. So just accept it and stop looking at them, or you're sure to go blind soon.:bash:

:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.