Acura World banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had this Acura for only around a year now and it was passed down to me from my aunt. Ever since she has had it, it has had electrical issues from a leak of some sort in the past. The car can lock, but when it's locked, every few minutes it locks and unlocks, slowly draining the battery until it's dead.(which my aunt has experience on a few occasions) I was curious on how much it would cost for a mechanic to check it out and see whats wrong and maybe how much it would cost. Any info would help such as if anyone else has had this problem, a few other things have issues in the car such as mileage (has a well over 200,000 miles on it), the put in DR3 light doesn't light up when lights are on, etc. My main issue is how much this issue might cost me because it's an old car and I'm not sure it would be worth the money to fix, I will most likely be the last own of the car until it craps out. Help would be appreciated!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.