Acura World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi mdx owners, I am planning to buy the 2014 MDX advance All wheel with entertainment option in a couple weeks. I have spoken to many dealers and shopped around and I picked one dealer who is closer to my house. But his price is not the cheapest one. It's just a couple hundred more than other dealers. I was wondering if I can negotiate any dealer add-ons with him, but I am not sure what to ask for? I feel this high end Acura has everything I need :) .
Any ideas of what I can add on to the MDX advance with entertainment, in any case? I am ok to pay for any cool add-ons?

Please advise

Thanks
Kon

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am also planning to buy BLACK XD Brakes. I will update as soon as I will buy it.

Hi mdx owners, I am planning to buy the 2014 MDX advance All wheel with entertainment option in a couple weeks. I have spoken to many dealers and shopped around and I picked one dealer who is closer to my house. But his price is not the cheapest one. It's just a couple hundred more than other dealers. I was wondering if I can negotiate any dealer add-ons with him, but I am not sure what to ask for? I feel this high end Acura has everything I need :) .
Any ideas of what I can add on to the MDX advance with entertainment, in any case? I am ok to pay for any cool add-ons?

Please advise

Thanks
Kon

1 - 3 of 3 Posts