Acura World banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi I have a practically new set of Acura TL 18 inch wheels that came of a 2014
Acura TL SH-AWD Tech. The have less then 100 miles on them and have been in storage for the last 10 months. These will fit 2009 - 2014 Acura TL's.

They are in perfect condition and the tires are brand new Michelin Pilot HX MXM4 tires that retail for $241.62 a piece on TireRack.com which can be seen here:

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Michelin&tireModel=Pilot+HX+MXM4&partnum=445VR8MXM4HXV3&vehicleSearch=true&fromCompare1=yes&autoMake=Acura&autoYear=2013&autoModel=TL%20SH-AWD&autoModClar=with%20Technology%20Package

The wheels are 18x8 with a 55 offset and retail for $398 a wheel. The wheels & tires are all balanced, filled with Nitrogen and ready to be mounted. Oh and the TPMS sensors are installed too from the factory and never touched.

All in all this whole package retails for $2559 not including the TPMS sensors, Nitrogen & balancing everything. True retail would probably closer too $2800 but I am willing to sell everything for $1450 + Shipping + Paypal Fee's.

I work at a Acura Dealership near San Francisco and I am friends with the Parts manager so I bought these from him since he needs room in the parts department. Feel free to call or text me at (510) 467-2343 but please no solicitors and I am not interested in trades.

Thanks for looking.

-Ed

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.