Acura World banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I talked to the head honcho around these parts, about the Acura World Sticker. I want one of these but don't want to pay a the $8 american for one. I talked with my Bro and if anyone is interested I can have a bunch made up. I'll figure out a cost once we figure out how many we need. sign up!

Sticker List:

1. EL_STYLE

We'll do the same for the club EL sticker, I'll post something like this on our sticker thread. But not till its finalized!!!

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sleeper said:
why would you want an acuraworld one? i'm sure if and when the EL site gets up and running, this place will be a bit quieter..
I figure I'm giving the option to people here in Van who might want one of these, I guess you don't! Whatever, if you want one let me know, if you don't I really don't care, less work for myself.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sleeper said:
lol.. didn't mean to get you all riled up :) but i thot this place was just a 'temp' place for el owners since most of us were on h-a before..
Actually I'm riled at the fact that my threads have been MODDED?

Sorry dude, I came back here and WTF??

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
Guys - quite frankly, I'm shocked again to read this thread.

We welcome you to our member's house and all you can say is you can't wait to leave this place?

I'll give you an idea of what we go through to put this place out there for everyone.

I personally pay the hosting fees for this site, which aren't rediculously expensive, but aren't cheap either. The mods and admins put time and effort into making this site run well, look good, and be fun for you guys.

For example, here are some of our costs. (in US dollars)

Domain registration: $40
Vbulletin license: $160
First month of hosting and set-up fee: $60

And then we have monthly fees for the hosting.

We want to make the EL forum your forum, but we can't do so in a vacuum. PM / IM your suggestions to us - we listen.

But please don't post things like, "why would you want an acuraworld one? i'm sure if and when the EL site gets up and running, this place will be a bit quieter.." - that quite frankly offends me.

We want you guys to be here and stay here - but I will not just host a temp forum for you to use and leave never to return except when your "home" goes down. We want to help make this your home.

·
Registered
25 Posts
ok ok.. that was my comment.. i don't think it reflects on all the EL members here..

i was just saying that because i'm already reading several message boards and wouldn't have time to visit every single one out there..

my understanding is if there was an el site, it'd have it's own msg forum. and that's the one i'll most likely be using.. the only reason i come here is for the el talk.. i know there are others like EL_STYLE who visit other parts of this forum and maybe he feels that he'd like one.. i just don't feel like i'm part of the 'acuraworld community'..

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
Sleeper said:
ok ok.. that was my comment.. i don't think it reflects on all the EL members here..

i was just saying that because i'm already reading several message boards and wouldn't have time to visit every single one out there..

my understanding is if there was an el site, it'd have it's own msg forum. and that's the one i'll most likely be using.. the only reason i come here is for the el talk.. i know there are others like EL_STYLE who visit other parts of this forum and maybe he feels that he'd like one.. i just don't feel like i'm part of the 'acuraworld community'..
So what can we do to make you a part of the community?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.