Acura World banner
61 - 80 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
My Integra

This is my car... kinda a riceburner, becuase i have put all my money in the looks of it, and none in the Engine. Gada look good tho, and i will do Engine in the future.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
'88 Integra LS Special

My favorite Integra has very dark tinted windows and gold wheel covers. The "Special" package was usually a precursor of the next GS package (allowing some novelty in offerings between model years). This was the first Special and it went overboard to create buzz for the Integra. Overpowered. Made it a very fast car.

Attachments

·
BACK!!!!!
878 Posts
Here's mine.

·
335 Posts
The Teg.

Attachments

·
miss integra
523 Posts
wellsz, disz isz my kar,

im not done with it yet, i have a type r spoiler at home that i still have to put on, because the spoiler that it has now looks mad ricer, but ummm, yeah does enyone have eny ideas of what i could do to it?!

Attachments

·
993 Posts
A view of the Carbing Strut Tower Brace

That's the carport where ALL the work happened.

My new Rims

·
Registered
687 Posts
Sexy Type R....I have to own a Type R soon!!! :mhihi:

My 93 Integra that I just bought from original owner. It's all stock. Took 4 months to find a descent unmolested one that was a five speed. Has original paint. slight oxidation on the hood and trunk that I've been trying to get out. I had a 91 corvette prior to this car that I sold, and must admit, this car is definitely better as a daily driver, and a lot more comfortable. And you can't beat the gas mileage as well. I must say that this car is just a lot more solid and reliable all around. This body style has always been my favorite. You can still get a descent car for $2500. I eventually plan to put some 2000 civic si wheels on it, or the fat fives as soon as I find a descent set on craigslist. Leaving the 1.8L engine stock...along with everything else. This car to me is perfect for what it was made to do and looks great as well.

Car didn't look this good until after I detailed it. Interior is like new. The Bad: Needs a new a/c compressor and a/c line. :beerchug:​

That integra is in mint condition! Whoever had that car took real good care of it! :)

·
miss integra
523 Posts
this is my car now!! but im still working on it!! lol!

by the way..
i sold the type r spoiler that i said i was gonna put on!!
im planning on buying a carbon fiber hood && trunk!!
i also want to sell the spoons to get pink gt3's
&& want to sell the gsr seats to get pink sparco seats

?!?!?!?!?! im still thinking bout it though!! lol! ?!?!?!?!?!

(planning on dropping it MORE!! lol!)

what do you guys think?!?!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,113 Posts

Here is my baby with the 16" Rota Slipstreams I got from rewsintegra, what a guy =)

61 - 80 of 112 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.