Acura World banner

521 - 538 of 538 Posts

·
AW resident 'old fart'
21,242 Posts
Well, SHIT ! Good for you !

And, I'm thinking that one (the one I had) has the best returns on HP. You can feel it, it's so good.

·
RSX-S Owner
775 Posts
Thats sweet, Im getting an injen in a few weeks hopefully now that im working fulltime.

·
Banned
75 Posts
It looks real with the street tires and the street suspension. Something a person could drive hard on the street. Great.

Tires mounted & balanced - And, finally, installed:

And a very big Thanks to Kevin (TireMeltingRSX) :thumbsup: !

Wheels are black chrome TL A-Spec (18" x 8" with 45mm offset); Tires are Nokian Z G2 235/40ZR18, which are a summer tire with a Z speed rating. Tires and wheels are so much quieter than the factory Michelin 17 tires and the car literally "sticks" to the road. Now I have to look into a coil over that will keep the same ride height but give me better handling. Dean - are you listening?

I'm very happy with this setup!

·
Registered
2 Posts
too clean. just got some mud guards myself for my 2005 JGM RSX-S which are like now impossible to find.. you probably don't use this forum anymore. shit no one posts here haha, its all at clubrsx now, but an updated pic of the car if it is still alive would be super dope. love seeing clean grey / JGM stock bodied RSX Type-S's in 2016. fixing up a couple things on my car at the moment, but I'll post some pics after

It's time for me to contribute. I just got my RSX Type S a few days ago. I had tint put on it, and a nav system installed. I'm diggin the setup. Here's some pics:

...see page 33...

More pics soon...

521 - 538 of 538 Posts