Acura World banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sound off on plugs and wires if you have them... what the fuck the badass ones are supposed to do (iridium), positive vs. negative effects, brands you have/like. cool beans:thumbsup:

·
Registered
16,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: wires

Mr 96 Acura TL said:
I like NGK, or MSD wires. I have some for my honda. I like them. They give you little better performance.
Im not really one to give a fuck about performance really, Im not too gung-ho about it. Im interested in upgrading, you know, to something thats gonna be better made, last longer, and work better, nahmean? neokinetiks, you have iridiums dont you? I dont want to spend the 15 bucks per plug to find out its a speed mod and they gotta be replaced more often than OEM ones anyway, knowwhatImean?

·
********** low posts crew
167 Posts
Re: Re: wires

esCarbonie said:
Im not really one to give a fuck about performance really, Im not too gung-ho about it. Im interested in upgrading, you know, to something thats gonna be better made, last longer, and work better, nahmean? neokinetiks, you have iridiums dont you? I dont want to spend the 15 bucks per plug to find out its a speed mod and they gotta be replaced more often than OEM ones anyway, knowwhatImean?
Yeah I got the Iridiums and they give your car more spark and last alot longer. They run at a cooler temp and are supposed to help increase fuel mpg. I noted a little difference w/ them (w/ NGK Wires and NGK Iridiums) better throttle response.

·
Registered
150 Posts
i have the denso iridium plugs and the ngk wires and they do a litle bit better ... they probaby do stuff that you can even tell like better spark and quicker cause they are thicker

overall anythings better than stock

·
Registered
16,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
trey said:
how much for new sparkplugs and wires ? and its easy to install right ?
-wires are around 50 bucks for NGK's
-I think they're just plug 'n play, a number of people here have them and say they like them nopi.com's wires

plugs can run you anwhere from 6 bucks to 15 bucks per plug, depends on what kind you want. Iridiums are the most expensive I think.. www.sparkplugs.com

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.