Acura World banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2005 TL and the other day I noticed the red airbag light on the instrument cluster. I hear that if you start the car, wait for the light to clear, than buckle the seat belt all should be fine. I did that and it worked however, when no one is in the passenger seat I get no light "off" above the flasher. When my wife sits in the passenger seat (130lbs) the seat belt light does not illuminate. After she buckles up, no lights either on the dash or passenger airbag light. When she disconnects her seat belt, no seat belt warning. Seems to work OK with the driver but not sure about the passenger. Is the SRS working? Is there a safety recall? Car has 135K and everything works great. As far as I know it's never been in an accident.

· Registered
4,830 Posts
There's no recalls, etc applicable....and unfortunately without SRS failure codes, no advice I can provide. Best to bring the car in and have it looked at....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.