Acura World banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1996 Acura Integra Coupe IS. I just bought an Acura integra 1996 first The brake lights in the back with not a lot when I shut the car off. So I did what they said online to do check the fluid it was a little low so I filled it still wouldn't shut off. So I took out the filter in the brake fluid. Cleaned it. But then the car wouldn't start because the battery died. I charged the battery but now all the lights are flashing and bells going off. The brake lights still won't shut off. I have searched for the alarm but can't find the shut off. Can you help get the car started? The guy who sold it will help me if I can get it there.

·
Registered
4,812 Posts
I'm assuming by your post that the car has some sort of aftermarket alarm system. Best thing to do is find out what kind of system it has, then get a wiring diagram of the system and attempt to disable it. Once disabled, you'll be able to see if it affects the systems that are having issues. I'm betting that the alarm system is the cause of all of your headaches.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts