Acura World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's almost six and i am still drunk from the night before. Is that possible?:bash: :bash: :drink: :cry:

·
Yuck Foo
2,589 Posts
Loseit said:
It's almost six and i am still drunk from the night before. Is that possible?:bash: :bash: :drink: :cry:
I think it is entirely possible. Your body can only process so much alcohol at a given rate. So, if you drink enough, it is possible to stay drunk for many hours at a time. I've woken up drunk many times before.

·
Registered
5,154 Posts
Loseit said:
I think you should goto rehab. You dont have the punjabi blood in you! You always need to be drunk everyday. balle balle style. :D

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,108 Posts
Re: Re: Alcoholic

SidVicious said:

I think it is entirely possible. Your body can only process so much alcohol at a given rate. So, if you drink enough, it is possible to stay drunk for many hours at a time. I've woken up drunk many times before.
HAHAH Isn't that the best feeling, Unfortunetly I only get to do it like 4 times a year. Man I love that though, Went to a U of A party few months back and get so wasted I felt it the next afternoon still. I did hook up with two girls that night and feel asleep in one of their beds and left my cell phone in the other girls room, my mom called and the other girl picked it up hahahah that was sweet.

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
you arent an alcoholic unless you go to meetings

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Man, i am glad Saturday is over. I feel a lot better today. I hate when i :drink: :drink: like i'm 18 and then the next morning i' m like this:cry: . I forget, why did i used to think that was fun?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts