Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Vienna Courage Polished

Votes: 4 28.6%
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok i have an 01 Fire Pepper TL as it says in my sig....I'm debating between two wheels...19s. Choice #1 Bersaglio Spoke II a picture of those can be found here http://www.bersaglio.co.jp/ basically they look exactly like lowenhart BR5s. Choice # 2 SSR Vienna Courage http://www.speedstar.co.jp/ (<--- can be found right there, just wait a few seconds for pictures and such to come up...they will come). The bersaglios are about 2600 for 19s in chrome and the SSRs are about 2400 19s in chrome. I'm also a little torn on wether to get chrome or polished on a red car which one do you guys think will look better. I really appreciate the help in advance

Attachments

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Posted the web sites so u guys can check the wheel out for urselves and so u can check out the polished versions and see what u think.. thanx again

Attachments

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm bored i'll just go ahead and post the polished rims anyway

Attachments

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
last one

Attachments

·
Registered
16,140 Posts
As much as I love the looks of the Vienna Courage, I am not so sure I know how well it would fit our cars. It looks more... muscular, which would be cool, but... not sure the look fits. If I was better, I would Photoshop it.
I think ValueTL has the Lowenhart BR5s on Firepepper... maybe you can search for them on here.
Either way, you can't go wrong, chrome or polished.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Nope I have these 19" Altstadt 1 in Chrome

Attachments

·
Registered
547 Posts
My vote is Work Euroline LS!!!

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
yeah value that was my third choice,those are beautiful too, i know u were thinkin about getting then so i don't wanna bite on ur style. How much are those guys in 19s chrome/ and polished. thanx alot guys. oh and by the way how much would u be sellin ur altstadts for. I would be really interested. e-mail me at [email protected]

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
No knock-offs. Get the real BR5's.
BTW you should get chrome on Fire Pepper Red just like Mike's.

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Paul I appreciate ur opinion a ton, but what i would really apprecaite is a 4500 loan to pay for those bad boys.lol ;) . BTW bro ur car looks absolutly beautiful, love ur LD1s two thumbs way up for ya over here:bigok:

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
noleaf74 said:
Paul I appreciate ur opinion a ton, but what i would really apprecaite is a 4500 loan to pay for those bad boys.lol ;) . BTW bro ur car looks absolutly beautiful, love ur LD1s two thumbs way up for ya over here:bigok:
Thanks Ryan,

If you can't go with BR5's, Bersaglio Spoke II will be my second choice. (of course in Chrome)!!!
Good luck bro. :bigok:

·
Transform and roll out
5,506 Posts
mantis, now you've made it even tougher to pick a set of rims ;)....I can't wait to see them on your ride :D

noleaf, that's a tough decision, both rims are HOT...but the very thought of knock-off anything is a turn-off....so I'd say the Vienna's...unless they're a knock-off something else :eek:

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yeah I have to say those polished lowenharts are absolutly beautiful, my decison is defintaly not getting any easier but I really appreciate the input. BTW everyone keeps baggin on the Bersaglios but they are made by the same people as lowenhart...Tackachi Project i think its called. I mean i could understand If i wanted some RH evolutions and u guys were tellin me to get the real Racing harts cause they are made by totally different companies, but since the lowenharts and bersaglios are made by the same people I really don't see the point of spending at least another G for the same stuff w/ a different center cap. Just doesn't make sense, as much as I would love to have lowenharts thats alot of money for so little difference

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
Getting authentic rims -> :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
seems like i'm way out voted lol, I guess i still got some considering to do. thanx for all the input guys

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.