Hello all. I have a 1991 Acura Legend. About a few weeks ago my battery light came on. I cranked the car and a puff of smoke came from the hood. It smelled like wire burning. The car didn't crank that day. The next day the car cranked right up. Shortly after that the battery light came on. I figured that battery was going dead. So I took it to Autozone and had it recharged. The following week the as I was driving the car started loosing power. I took the car back to Autozone to have the alternator and battery checked. The result was the alternator was draining the battery even while the car was not on. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to fix this issue?