Acura World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm gonna post a long post about some stuff later, but I'm beating the crap out of the loaner, but 15,190 miles. Tranny is gone. That's all for now.

·
Registered
5,154 Posts
Damn man that sucks bro! :cry: :bigcry:

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok I'll jst talk about it now
26 on back order

10 of those for CLS'
16 for CLP's

Three weeks without the car

My dad is fucking pissed, he yelled at me for about 10 mins, even though I tried to explain to him it happens with this car, and even though he knows it happens with this car. he is steamed at me.

So now i'm modding the Loaner. Aaron undid the intake to the resonator box. Now it sounds loud.

2 door 2000 silver Integra, Sunroof, Black Leather. Best run so far to 60 is 8.65 secs. It isn't the slowest engine model.

3 more weeks with this thing. I"m gonna try and put 5000 miles on it in 3 weeks.:D

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
why'd your tranny blow?

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Crazy_AcurA said:
Man I don't know how many times I said that today

Well just did some runs. The outside temp is in the mid 50s, I got a full tank of gas not like it fucking matters because this car is SLOW.

0-60 runs stopwatch:
9.03 heading south
9.25 Heading North same rooad
Avg. 9.14 YES!!! Expedition times
Some others

Ok now this was fun, UMM NOT,
0-100runs
22.8 heading south
23.9 heading north same road
Avg 23.35 WOW!!! Only about 7 seconds slower than mine. Even a stock Alero 4 banger does it in 22 seconds. My Alero did it in 18 (6cyl, not stock BTW)
others:

OK SO THIS CAR SUCKS ASS.

I'm gonna take crazy's Idea and demand a different loaner.

·
I WANT YOU!
5,777 Posts
My tranny is acting up right now. Seems like when it hits 4th gear it clucks a bit. It's even worse when in 5th and it drops down a gear or two after stomping on the accellorator. I'm gonna ride it out for a while to see what happens. To be honest, I hope the damn thing blows on me so I can get a new one.

I have only two complains about the CL-S, the shitty tranny and the shitty paint job!

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Astroboy said:
Anthony, are you saying there are 16CLPs waiting for new trannys???
that is WHACK
Yep, all this shit is fucked up, Just waiting till I get my new loaner car next week. They said my expected date to get my car back is April 1st. :mad: :mad:

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
vince said:

April Fools Day. How fitting?!? :D
Oh yeah for sure, Well that is also a Monday and it sounds good, who knows when it will really be ready. I'm guessing if they order the tranny Tomorrow, you can add 3 weeks approx because there are 25 people ahead of me. so that puts us at the 28th of March, and then maybe 2 days so I'm hoping between the 28th-30th of March. Either way a long fucking time.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts