Acura World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Protect which matters...
6,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tegger. Congrats, eeked out a hard-fought victory to finally beat me in our third match.

I look forward, however, to beating up on all your pansie-asses next season.

:mhihi:

·
Teh Danger Ranger
26,625 Posts
:woot: congrats tegger. way to go. next year will be better i think... more people will be interested in playing and actually give an effort

·
Teh Danger Ranger
26,625 Posts
gregg getting the :robb: FTW!

·
Protect which matters...
6,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This last game was such a PITA to decide who to start...Ultimately, I decided to sit Steve Smith after his dismal performances lately, and of course he scored 21 points and would have been more than enough to put me over the top. But on the other hand, Tegger had LT, who didn't pay yesterday since San Diego has a first place bye anyway in the playoffs, etc. I hate this time of year.

Oh. The duck trade where I sent Tom Brady away for Jamal Lewis--BAD.

·
Registered
16,140 Posts
This last game was such a PITA to decide who to start...Ultimately, I decided to sit Steve Smith after his dismal performances lately, and of course he scored 21 points and would have been more than enough to put me over the top. But on the other hand, Tegger had LT, who didn't pay yesterday since San Diego has a first place bye anyway in the playoffs, etc. I hate this time of year.

Oh. The duck trade where I sent Tom Brady away for Jamal Lewis--BAD.
Yeah, in my other league, our championship game was the previous week because of that.

·
Teh Danger Ranger
26,625 Posts
tom brady really didnt do anything for me. you didn't get that hosed

·
Teh Danger Ranger
26,625 Posts
:mhihi: you sure did

·
Teh Danger Ranger
26,625 Posts
oh :paranoid: sorry ken. :woot: congrats!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts