Acura World banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We did a swap from the gold limited badging to the regular silver. Here are a few pics. The front bumper had to come off to get at the grill. Now I know how to get the bumper off!

Pic 1

Attachments

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Were actually still in the process of it so I'll post the finally in like an hour, so much fun!!

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Were done, removing those gold emblems was so worth it. The car has so much more continuity now!

Pic 6

Attachments

·
NO MORE DIALYSIS
4,082 Posts
Oh God, some of those pics make me cringe to see the front of the car in pieces like that! :eek:

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
RiceBoy said:
Oh God, some of those pics make me cringe to see the front of the car in pieces like that! :eek:
I know, pulling it apart a hearing those clips pull apart were pretty nerve racking.....Andy was pretty tense! Don't blame him at all! You know it was super easy to take apart though.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Picture three with the grill removed looks like hw has a mesh grill. That along with chrome trim around the grill. Think about it!

There, take that pic to shop and say, "make me this"...;)

·
Registered
37 Posts
WHY ???

I personaly liked the GOLD emblem look,,,so much unique...You could've ordered the one with SILVER NO????? Anyways? Looks FANTASTIC though!! Congrats!!!!!

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: WHY NOT???

Akira said:
I personaly liked the GOLD emblem look,,,so much unique...You could've ordered the one with SILVER NO????? Anyways? Looks FANTASTIC though!! Congrats!!!!!
The gold emblems clash with the rest of the chrome on the car, if there wasn't so much chrome it probably would have looked alright. Yes he could have ordered the silver but it would not have been the limited, which there was only 1000 made. It is easy to put the original badging back on if he wants to sell so it, so its no big deal.

·
Registered
5,154 Posts
Looking good EL_Style! You needs to come to Jersey to help make me my grille. :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Never notice our aircon looks so alike with an actual intercooler~;p

·
Registered
1 Posts
It depends on the price of electricity in your city. The only difference is that the heat pump can reverse itself to provide heating when needed. Heat pumps are machines that can pump heat in both directions - from the inside out (cooling) and the outside in. Although a heat pump system has a cheaper indoor unit, the outdoor unit can be more expensive than an air conditioner. It is essential to understand the total cost of installing a system that can both heat and cool your home when considering cost. I have an air conditioner, and when it broke down, the guys at Aircon Servicing Singapore, Cleaning & Repair at Cheap and Affordable Price air conditioner repair said it was easier to repair than a heat pump.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts