Acura World banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend installed my system for me. He did a good job but I think when he was lifting up some plastic parts, one of the tabs broke. There is a plastic part by my left foot at the bottom of where the door meets the car/floorboard. It keeps coming up. A lot of times I drag my foot across it a little and that knocks it off. I always put it back, snap it, and secure it. It seems fine but then will pop right back up. My mechanic thought he fixed it too, and it stayed for a few days more, but did it again.

Is there a way to just glue it? Or do I need more panels or parts? I will do what ever I need to, because this is starting to be a pain after about a year. Also I am worried that it may rip/damage some of the cords.

2014 Acura TSX base.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Youd have to supply a photo. Too many possible things gone wrong. Im guessing he jambed something and broke a retention tab. Not fixable in my experience, at least not durably. Best to replace with a junkyard part.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.