·
Registered
5,174 Posts
Gonna sticky this...

Austin519

·
jinny=guy, avatar=girl
17,055 Posts
that is the best thing I've seen here since I visited the NWS forum!!! Thanks!!!

·
Registered
132 Posts
That is hot! Now I know where my tax refund will go this year :)

·
Professional Detailer
252 Posts
I just ordered this unit...

·
master breast palpator
12,475 Posts
Mstyle said:
I just ordered this unit...
did they say how long it would take to ship out?

let me know how the install goes, i am really considering this product

:beerchug:

·
Registered
594 Posts
You think it would work for the Nissan Z navigation? I have the stock equipment and I didnt see on their website where they mention that it works w/ nissan navigation units.

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
lauderdale tl:
I would assume they have an application for it...

Austin519

·
Professional Detailer
252 Posts
Well...about 7 hours it took to install the Video Navi Kit in my ride....The TV antenna is a little weak...But didn't get the kit for tv....DVDs.....and X-BOX. I still didn't install x-box yet. Still trying to figure out how to rig the power source on it...Anyway...Video Navi Kit is great..I highly recommend it!!!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Mstyle said:
Well...about 7 hours it took to install the Video Navi Kit in my ride....The TV antenna is a little weak...But didn't get the kit for tv....DVDs.....and X-BOX. I still didn't install x-box yet. Still trying to figure out how to rig the power source on it...Anyway...Video Navi Kit is great..I highly recommend it!!!
Are you still liking it? Where did you install the DVD player and which one did you get?
Thanks

·
Registered
16,773 Posts
Whatever happened to the second link? Anyone have any more info on this? I know it's been a while...

Also, wow, I might get an MDX! Didn't know they could do this!

Important Note for owners of 2003/4 Acura MDX, 2004 Lexus RX330, and Infiniti FX35/45 with factory Rearview Camera: our system does not trick the factory navigation system so it does not mess up any of the navigation CPU/Rearview Camera functions. The GPS/Trip Computer/MPG/Time Travel/Fuel to Distance/etc, will be working in the background when our system is on.

·
Professional Detailer
252 Posts
dboat said:
Are you still liking it? Where did you install the DVD player and which one did you get?
Thanks
Sorry..

Here are some pics of my car...The DVD is underneath the passenger seat....

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
Well Awwwwright

Thanks for the pics.. they are great and I went and did mine too but didnt post the pics yet... I love it.. we had to drive the car 23 hours to move me from Dallas to Erie.. the dvd player ability makes all the diff in the world on a trip like that..
Dana

·
Registered
299 Posts
hey i just received mines and it only took me 2 1/2 hours to install (already have an indash dvd player). It is much easier to install than it looks. Total cost was $545 shipped and i received it in about 5 days. I would recommend it everyone with navi since now i can make use of the screen. My navi sucks in baton rouge.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts