Acura World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

just cuz you're a supermod doesn't mean you need to keep dickin w/ people. real mature. :rolleyes:

get a life and stop fukkin w/ people's post counts.

·
Registered
264 Posts
duffman said:

just cuz you're a supermod doesn't mean you need to keep dickin w/ people. real mature. :rolleyes:

get a life and stop fukkin w/ people's post counts.
Word:werd:

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,113 Posts
your an idiot i'm not fucking with anyones post counts, Shut the fuck up, Seriously
I don't even have the power to do it.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
of course it's me.

I'm sitting in the lab right now and I decide to check out the forums. I see anthony fukkin w/ you guys and I cant get into my Iridium130 name...had to make due w/ this.

if you dont have the power to do it then stop pretending to. its getting old :rolleyes:

·
Registered
264 Posts
duffman said:
of course it's me.

I'm sitting in the lab right now and I decide to check out the forums. I see anthony fukkin w/ you guys and I cant get into my Iridium130 name...had to make due w/ this.

if you dont have the power to do it then stop pretending to. its getting old :rolleyes:
You tell it as it is :)

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,113 Posts
What the fuck are you talking about you moron, I never said I have the power to do it. Damn shut up you piece of shit. I'm not fucking with anyones anything.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
like sky said only admins can lower post counts...none of them have done it!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
and everyobdy relax w/ the post count thing.

thats getting old too....cuz I'm always gonna be #1 :p ;)

:bigok: :bigok: :bigok:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
pgatour1 said:
What the fuck are you talking about you moron, I never said I have the power to do it. Damn shut up you piece of shit. I'm not fucking with anyones anything.
"Nah i'm not doing that, I'll wait till you work really hard and get it up there, then i'll do it hahaha

Nah JFWY and you post count hasn't been lowered I have been watching it all day, so STFU and start posting some useful stuff hahahahaha"

:rolleyes:

puh-leez

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,113 Posts
duffman said:

"Nah i'm not doing that, I'll wait till you work really hard and get it up there, then i'll do it hahaha

Nah JFWY and you post count hasn't been lowered I have been watching it all day, so STFU and start posting some useful stuff hahahahaha"

:rolleyes:

puh-leez
oh yeah hahahah, my bad

Shutup that was just a joke, can't you takea joke Phil:D

·
Registered
264 Posts
pgatour1 said:
Yeah you did, you threatened me with it in the other thread. You told me to change my sig remember :rolleyes:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.