Acura World banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PM me - I'm gathering a list of people to send to AEM. They contacted me about it so I'm trying to gather some interest for them. :)

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
Stu and Mike are both in the SoCal/Orange County areas ;)

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
what does AEM need the car for? :dunno:

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Anyone? Come on guys - let's show some support for AEM!

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Jesus guys - this is sad! They are TOTALLY offering to hook you up! :mad:

·
Moderator?
9,790 Posts
CL-S-Bo said:
Maybe they are not clear that they would get a FREE AEM CAI out of this?:dunno: You 6speed people are nuts. :wired:
Well I'm not that interested in an intake (too noisy for me), I don't want to be without my car, and I don't want my baby beaten on for a week.

·
Registered
7 Posts
mdaniel said:

Well I'm not that interested in an intake (too noisy for me), I don't want to be without my car, and I don't want my baby beaten on for a week.
Initially there is intake development, however for the CL there will probably be as much as the AEM line up as possible. Typically dyno sessions are 2 days only.

·
Registered
14,056 Posts
hey, 98psi_itr

Glad to see you finally made your way over here, i recommended you come to this site to find a test car about a month ago on OT, glad to see you made it.

you know me better as resident_asshole

·
Registered
7 Posts
n2oJunkie said:
hey, 98psi_itr

Glad to see you finally made your way over here, i recommended you come to this site to find a test car about a month ago on OT, glad to see you made it.

you know me better as resident_asshole
what's happenin...OT is everywhere. :bigok:

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
Re: I want to!

97Acura3.0CL said:
I want to sign up
I have a 1997 Acura 3.0 CL

Mods:
Injen Short Ram Intake
Denso Iridum Spark Plugs
APEXi V-AFC Air Flow Controller
I think it's for the '03 CL-S owners ;)

welcome to the forums btw

·
Registered
7 Posts
n2oJunkie said:

Yep, can't get away from us ;)

Nothin much i'm just chillin, hows workin for AEM goin? What are you doin for them?
R&D for AEM is what I thought it would be. I make product to keep it short. From start to finish I oversee the development of an application I am responsible for. I feel like I've been on a 2 month vacation living in L.A.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.