Acura World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pulled over for, Following to closely? well my friend tonight got pulled over for following to closely behind a cop? wtf was that all about? huh? He drives a TL-S. We made a left turn then the cop pulled out of the gas station and was infront of us going real slow then my friend kinda got behind the cop, and another friend of ours was following from behind us as well. So the cop pulled to the right let us thru and pulled behind us and started tailgating us from behind. We went a couple blocks made a right then the fucker decided to pull us over. My friend got a ticket for "Following too closely" what kind of motherfuckin ticket is that? fucking prick cop had nothing better to fucking do and harass us, that dickhead. Well, just letting out my frustration, b/c i didn't get any today :mad:

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
that sucks...can he fight the ticket?

What do you drive?

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,108 Posts
I had someone in Princeton, NJ call the cops on me while they were driving because I was on their ass for 4 miles straight they were doing 25 in a 45. I kept trying to pass everywhere and I couldn't get around. I would go as close as bumping them sometimes. So three cop cars surrounded my car when I get near town. I told the cops that they were doing 25 reading a map and talking on the cell phone which is all illegal. Then I got out of the car and flipped out on the people in front of the cops and actually saw one cop laugh. Fockers could have just moved over and let me pass.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts