Acura World banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
That be nIneEiGhtTL's car. Oh and by the way what's up scott? Grill is getting shipped this SAT. Can't wait to see pics. Azect grill, Black headlights, Inspire OEM Lip Spoiler!!! Going to be nice.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah man where do you live anyways? I see a lot of modified 1st gen TL's around Hawaii recently and was wondering how many visit a board. I've seen 2 at where I work (Pearl Harbor) and one driving around Newtown area in the past week...

·
Registered
228 Posts
hey scott, so you bought all of those at diff times and they're just all coming to the US all at once? man, you shoulda let us know that you purchased the lip!! we coulda shared shipping costs with you!! man, now im ready for the lip but i just need to share shipping costs with someone.. :(

·
Registered
116 Posts
Bawlin:

I recieved all the stuff at different times its just that i'm waiting for everything before i slap it on my car....Actually mike ordered 2 lips for me an oem and a azect....i decided on the oem...the azect looked to agressive....not my taste in style...

Chad:

I live in Mililani, but my gf lives in royal summit. My car is still stock besides the clears and the inspire tails.......everything is either at home or in the shop....hopefully mods on my car will be sped up because i just got a raise at work......ohh by the way did you see the 1st gen. tl 2.5 black and slammed that parks around Giotaku (japanese restauraunt) that tl looks pretty dope....counting you i know four tls that drive or come to pearl city/aiea often.....

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No but Gyotaku is right down my hill, i'll go check it out. I saw 2 inside of Pearl Harbor. One was white with what looked like 18 inch Axis rims, kind of middle aged dude was driving it. One was goldish and parked with rims. And I see this TL driving down Royal Summit all the time that's white, about 2" drop, black rims and stuff...so far that's all I know.

I saw the Black TL you described in a Club Si video that my friend sent me...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.