Acura World banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I play guitar/bass...some keyboards and a little of drums.

anyone else?

here is a picture of one of my guitars...

Attachments

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
I can play 'Mary had a little lamb' on the flute :D

Actually don't know if I still can since that was in 7th grade.

·
Registered
6,505 Posts
A guy I work with has been a drummer since he was 8. He even toured with a few bands.

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,527 Posts
piano and violen...I dunno how much I remember though!

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
i am able to play oboe, bassoon, clarinet, and bass clarinet...however, the clarinets are my main instruments as i have been playing them for 11 or 12 years.

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
raia_CL said:
i am able to play oboe, bassoon, clarinet, and bass clarinet...however, the clarinets are my main instruments as i have been playing them for 11 or 12 years.
Think you got enough in there? Well I just found out that my instrument is technically called a 'recorder' :( But I shall still call it a flute!

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Driven said:

Think you got enough in there? Well I just found out that my instrument is technically called a 'recorder' :( But I shall still call it a flute!
psssh, well you shall still continue to be wrong then, sucka.

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
< ---- Never wrong babe, you better watch it otherwise I might NOT go somewhere 'wit da quickness' :D

·
baby polar bear
1,755 Posts
in my days i have played - trumpet and guitar

i remember a bit of both of them, but don't have my trumpet anymore :( but i still have one of my guitars :) don't play it though, it just collects dust now

·
Yuck Foo
2,602 Posts
Played piano for 6 years when I was a kid. I don't remember much now. I play a little guitar. My claim to fame on a guitar is playing Yankee Doodle with the guitar behind my head. :p

Does the skin flute count? :jerkoff:

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
SidVicious said:
Played piano for 6 years when I was a kid. I don't remember much now. I play a little guitar. My claim to fame on a guitar is playing Yankee Doodle with the guitar behind my head. :p

Does the skin flute count? :jerkoff:
You've been rubbing one too many out on this forum lately. You sure you feeling ok? :D :sqnteek:

·
Yuck Foo
2,602 Posts
Driven said:

You've been rubbing one too many out on this forum lately. You sure you feeling ok? :D :sqnteek:
Yes... In fact, I think that is why I've been feeling so great lately. :p

·
Yuck Foo
2,602 Posts
Here's a pic of my guitar:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,903 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
I cant play any instruments .. BUT...

I dated one girl that could blow my horn like none other..

I dated another girl who was first chair on the skin flute...

lol hahahahahahha

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
avengerjr said:
in my days i have played - trumpet and guitar

i remember a bit of both of them, but don't have my trumpet anymore :( but i still have one of my guitars :) don't play it though, it just collects dust now
what kind do you have?

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
vince said:
:eek:

wowo, all that in your house...too bad we are on opposite coasts or there would have been some jamming going on this weekend!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts