Acura World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I might just have to be in the market for one next year. ;)

On a separate note, will the 6MT CL/TL ever get VSA?

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,108 Posts
autoxCLS said:

they are supposed to redesign something in 2004 not sure if it is the TL or CL but I'm assuming if it is TL there will be an option
Except, When I was talking to the dealer at Acura today they said they only did it in the CL because there was such a demand for it, I'm doubting they are seeing a demand for a 6 speed in the TL because of the audience.

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
autoxCLS said:

6-Spd CL-S gets a LSD

·
Registered
5,154 Posts
I went to the acura dealership a couple of days ago, they told me the 6 speed is only coming to the CL. The reason they are not bringing it out for the TL is because they are redesigning the shape for 2004.

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What color did you order your 6MT in?

I wish my lease hadn't ended in 2001 - else I'd have gotten the '02 TLS. Having a 6MT in the TLS in '04 shure would be a turning factor in its favor when my current lease ends. :D

Jay Gans said:
Dealer said TL might get 6speed manual next model year 2004. I really think they do not know anything.

·
Registered
47 Posts
have not ordered car yet, Dealer will have a car to drive in about ten days, If I like it I will buy it. I had two Legend Coupe 5 speeds, an 88
that was totaled and a 90 temp car I kept for 4 years. My present car is a BMW 528 5sp manual trans , it is a bit to noisy for me after the Legend, and is too high maintence, (back to dealer too many times. ) great handling & brakes,but I miss the quiet of my old legend, Will order one if I really like it. I drove CL/Tl with
auto, did not like those cars at all/ my 90 is still runnig around town , but it has badly started to rust, got $5500 for it after four years paid 14 K for it then.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts