Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Pennsylvania roads are just as rough on cars as Autox tracks. he he... :p

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
do u have to pay for this?? How does this work? I'm tempted to try this but not on my stockie.....all i got is springs(HR sport springs)

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dude - all I have is tires and I do it. ;)

I don't do it to try to be comptetetive - our car will NEVER be competetive cause it's too heavy. The prelude Type SH is in the same class as us, and it's a 5-speed with the LSD that's in the 6MT CLS.

It's $20 to drive, but free to watch. They run at a few places - Valencia Community College, Palm Bay Community College to name a few.

The next event is April 7th at Palm Bay - a bit of a drive for you - it's just south of Cocoa Beach. I'll be there, I'm pretty sure. :)

X3.2clsX said:
do u have to pay for this?? How does this work? I'm tempted to try this but not on my stockie.....all i got is springs(HR sport springs)

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,108 Posts
Scorpius said:
Pennsylvania roads are just as rough on cars as Autox tracks. he he... :p
Wow the day has come. He has finally said something intelligent, and I fully agree with you. The roads in southern states like FL, TX, AZ, CA are too boring and straight. Come up to the Northeast where we have fun roads to drive on.:D :D ;) :thefinger

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
pgatour1 said:

Wow the day has come. He has finally said something intelligent, and I fully agree with you. The roads in southern states like FL, TX, AZ, CA are too boring and straight. Come up to the Northeast where we have fun roads to drive on.:D :D ;) :thefinger
Yeah... nothing beats driving over a Philly pothole and hearing your muffler dragging. Or taking the company Caravan up on two wheels because your directions from Mapquest said 'slight right' whe in fact it was a '22degree turn.'

·
Registered
14,056 Posts
pgatour1 said:

um, you obviously haven't driven much in california
uui

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
autoxCLS said:
Dude - all I have is tires and I do it. ;)

I don't do it to try to be comptetetive - our car will NEVER be competetive cause it's too heavy. The prelude Type SH is in the same class as us, and it's a 5-speed with the LSD that's in the 6MT CLS.

It's $20 to drive, but free to watch. They run at a few places - Valencia Community College, Palm Bay Community College to name a few.

The next event is April 7th at Palm Bay - a bit of a drive for you - it's just south of Cocoa Beach. I'll be there, I'm pretty sure. :)

if you can get me some info on the event and stuff....i'll look into it....i am getting new tires so maybe i just might do it.....what tires do u have

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
n2oJunkie said:

um, you obviously haven't driven much in california
uui
Your freeways get rebuilt every 15 years... Here in PA we don't get big quakes, just snowplows. :rolleyes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts