Any other RSX'ers?

·
Premium Member
13,838 Posts
LOL - we're workin on it. ;)

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
get some guys from ClubRsx.com....:beerchug: welcome!

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,527 Posts
JLmax said:
I just registered and have an "old-school" RSX aka Integra!!
coooool nice to have you aboard!

·
Acuraworld Member
3,522 Posts
thanks man...hey, do you guys know of any other good site that I can host some pics from, like for my sig?? I had an account at Imagestation, but they went ghey on me and won't let me attach pics anymore...thanks!!!

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,527 Posts
JLmax said:
thanks man...hey, do you guys know of any other good site that I can host some pics from, like for my sig?? I had an account at Imagestation, but they went ghey on me and won't let me attach pics anymore...thanks!!!
if its just a picture I'll throw it on my server for you...try to send it to me tonite and I'll put it on my server ASAP. I'm headin home tommorow and I'll be stuck on a 56k then :rolleyes:

Send it on over to [email protected]

·
Transform and roll out
5,530 Posts
this is what you get for buying an inferior car like the RSX.:lol:

BTW, are you and Geo still free this weekend or what?

·
Registered
491 Posts
This is getting bad...you guys are gonna have to go over to H-A.net

·
Registered
3 Posts
New York is in da house. Just signed up today.
I just found out about this site, I am on Club RSX and RSX Zone

come hit up my ride tell me what you think

http://www.cardomain.com/id/rsx4ji

Another quick question
HOW DO YOU POST PICTURES?

·
Registered
95 Posts
I'm new here but drive an RSXtypeS, had a 99 GSR that was traded in on the RSX and a 96 GSR that was traded in on the 99.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I got an RSX Type S too

·
Registered
1 Posts
RSXer!

ya got an RSxer here in da 626 too!! hehe.newby here at these forums. =) but yea..i got the base pearl blue rsx.

·
Acuraworld Member
3,522 Posts
Wow, this thread is alive once again (my posts above were from over a year ago!!).....good to see all you guys that have joined lately!!:beerchug:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
JLmax said:
Wow, this thread is alive once again (my posts above were from over a year ago!!).....good to see all you guys that have joined lately!!:beerchug:
Werd.

·
Old Parts Slinger
9,604 Posts
02 RSX in Premium White. On H&R springs and looking for 18" Intro/DTM wheels as well as 17" Rota SubZero wheels too. I hate these Enkeis.

Also, if you go look for the DTM wheels (Black spoke, polish lip) and say that you're lookin' for the Intro wheels, ooooh, you'll get the ass-whoopin' o yo life! DTM don't wanna say that they out-source their wheels. hehe. :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts