Acura World banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a new set of NAte's groupbuy gauges...and was wondering if this can cause any problems in the future... I hurd from few that the needls only go up to 80mph? or the temperature needle doesn't move at all etc etc. does anyboyd have any idea if these problems can be fixed and USED PERFECTLY?... anything i need to watch out for when installing?
thank you

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,086 Posts
PM or e-mail me and I'll give you the link to check out. ;)

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
[TL]Ridah:
I've heard they flicker and/or have burned out early...did you get someone's white ones they didn't want or the silver ones? Can't wait to see em.

Austin519

·
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[email protected]!!

now you tell me!! hehe...i bought it already...so i guess its too late now...what you mean they burn out early? what burns? the lights? hmmm...from sonoku's infos...i don't think hes having any problem so far...always rememember austin...if i can't do this...its alllllll your job when you come by!!! ;)

and its the white ones...i think white car/ white gauge would look better than silver? i dunno...

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
[TL]Ridah:
Yeah I agree...but only in your car...no one else's would it look good. As for the burn out...a lot have had problems with the electroluminescent backing that lights it flickering and/or burning out...just what I've seen.

Austin519

·
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We'll see how this turns out...that is if I can even do this by myself...it'd be a miracle...hehe... hopefully it won't burn out on me soon...

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,086 Posts
If it ever buns out, you can always un-install them and go back to stock. ;)

But so far so good on mine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.