Acura World banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to get my 3,500 mile service done soon and I also have a few other issues that I want the dealer to look at (My warm A/C, rattles in sunroof and coming from rear, my terrible gas mileage which I think is because the car is running rich). I got my car through a leasing company which actually got the car from a dealer in Upstate New York. I called Acura of Valley Stream, which is not too far from my home, but they said they would not give me a loaner because i did not buy the car there. Does anyone have any experience with dealers and the service in NYC? Anyone know of any dealers open late at all? When I had my Jeep it was great because I'd go to Westbury Jeep and they are open for service until 12:30 A.M. (No mistake). I'm thinking of calling the dealer upstate to see if they are affiliated with any of the local dealers and can work out a loaner for me, but some of the issues I am having would probably be solved by a good service center. Thanks in advance for the responses.

Donny

·
Registered
167 Posts
I got to park ave acura in NJ. 32 miles from me and it's worth it. One of the better acura dealerships. www.parkaveacura.com

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
yeah, always go to PAA (park avenue acura). i have heard nothing but excellence about them. not even a neutral case, so you can imagine

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.