Acura World banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
I have a friend that has connections in the aftermarket performance world and he had fiberimages (i think that was them) making carbon fiber hoods but the only way was to get atleast 5 buyers upfront and it never came through........i think there was only one othe member that wanted to do it:cry: .....but whatever try giving them a call and see if they will do it......I am no longer intrested...I want a 5sp. 330 CI:D

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Slammed99TL said:
I have a friend that has connections in the aftermarket performance world and he had fiberimages (i think that was them) making carbon fiber hoods but the only way was to get atleast 5 buyers upfront and it never came through........i think there was only one othe member that wanted to do it:cry: .....but whatever try giving them a call and see if they will do it......I am no longer intrested...I want a 5sp. 330 CI:D
yeah, i think fiberimage makes cf hoods for s2000. i am sure if the demand is there, they can make it for any car.

LIL Raja

·
Registered
8,020 Posts
Some guy at work has a modded black S2000 with a C/F hood.

Not sure I like it.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Slammed99TL said:
hehe, so that means your giving up your TL ehhh? I want your rims!!!!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
61 Posts
Yuuichi said:

hehe, so that means your giving up your TL ehhh? I want your rims!!!!! :D :D :D
yeah but it aint gonna be for ATLEAST another 6 months:)

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
I actually remember somebody ordered the CF hood for TL and it was for CL. :eek: :eek: :(

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
fahoumh said:
I thought it turned out to be for an RL...?
My bad....... :cry:

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
Yuuichi said:
Stop laughing!! People make mistakes!! :punch: :punch:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.