Acura World banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Nope, not that I've heard. It sucks that my wife's MDX has no HIDs. Maybe I should just suck it up and buy a HID kit for her.

·
1,163 Posts
NO HiD?

infinity SUV has HID, Lexus RX300(02 or 01?) has HID, im pretty sure LEXUS $70g SUV has HID. and yes...MB AMG suv has HID.

I've never seen MDX with HID though...It'd be nice to have one.
------dp-------

:)

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
yeah both mb and bimmer i am sure they have hid. haven't we all been blinded by those damn hid from the x5? man they are freaking bright

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
even the GMC Jimmy/Blazer had em for like a year or two (last gen... the headlights had a regular shape, but then like a fisheye shaped lens too) very bright purple!

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
cUZ ACURA/honda is always slow on things.

Took them 8 years to come with a SUV. took them like another god knows how long to come with a roadster. And same thing about replacing the Integra & RL. Why do they wait forever.
HID is my most favorite option along with fogs, and rear arm rest and navigation. Get with it and put HID on Acura. hello!!!!

LIL Raja

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Re: cUZ ACURA/honda is always slow on things.

LIL RAJA said:
Took them 8 years to come with a SUV. took them like another god knows how long to come with a roadster. And same thing about replacing the Integra & RL. Why do they wait forever.
HID is my most favorite option along with fogs, and rear arm rest and navigation. Get with it and put HID on Acura. hello!!!!

LIL Raja
They had the SLX...

·
Registered
8,020 Posts
Re: NO HiD?

[TL]Ridah said:
infinity SUV has HID, Lexus RX300(02 or 01?) has HID, im pretty sure LEXUS $70g SUV has HID. and yes...MB AMG suv has HID.

------dp-------

:)
I don't think the LX470 has HIDs. I know the Land Cruiser (Same vehicle) doesn't.

·
1,163 Posts
oops!~

I didn't know...hehe...disregard the $70g Lx470...thanks for the correction hawk...

so far:

Lexus RX300
BMW x5 (4.4+ i think)
Infinity Q45

Any other vehicles with HID?
like AcuraTL has said...I would just buy me a HID kit for any kind of SUV i get that doesn't come with HIDs...$500- right? or Do i need to get a kit thats $1,000+ to match BMW's HID kit..?

·
Registered
8,020 Posts
Re: oops!~

[TL]Ridah said:
I didn't know...hehe...disregard the $70g Lx470...thanks for the correction hawk...

No biggie and I could still be wrong. I just have never seen HIDs on the LX470. Kinda odd when you're spending $70 large!

Our 'Cruiser doesn't have them and I know the new ones don't either.

·
Token Lexus Guy
1,474 Posts
SUV's with HIDS.
GMC Envoy the first (like anybody gave a fock).
2003 LX 470 will have em (and 5 more hp for 235:eek: )
RX 300 now has em
X5
M-class
2003 Range Rover
QX4

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.