Acura World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have FFX on my PS2 - I'm about 80% finished from what I can tell and have hit a puzzle so stupid that it frustrates the hell out of me. I don't think I've touched it in 2 weeks, and when I booted it up today, I remembered the stupid puzzle and the fact that I spend 2-3 days on it before and don't particularly want to do so again.

Anyway, I did the same thing with Diablo II and GT3 - they just got too repetetive.

Anyone else have this problem?

·
Registered
5,154 Posts
I bored of video games period right now!

·
Registered
264 Posts
autoxCLS said:
I have FFX on my PS2 - I'm about 80% finished from what I can tell and have hit a puzzle so stupid that it frustrates the hell out of me. I don't think I've touched it in 2 weeks, and when I booted it up today, I remembered the stupid puzzle and the fact that I spend 2-3 days on it before and don't particularly want to do so again.

Anyway, I did the same thing with Diablo II and GT3 - they just got too repetetive.

Anyone else have this problem?
FFX I haven't played yet (Read: no PS2) but every single one my friends have said thats its great and played through it easily. I never had a problem with repitition in D2. Sky, putting it lightly, you're simply not hardcore enough :D

Play it 'till it makes your thumbs bleed you pussy ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts